Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year from Terri

Another year just swept by. And it sure had its rough moments with the flood and roaches infestation and drama. But that said, it also pushed me to make some positive changes in my life and start working on issues I have been avoiding.

I quit smoking again 6 days and 5 hours ago and am having a rough day. But that will pass.

My friends have been wonderfully supportive through everything and I am thankful for all of you!

So now I am looking at a new year, a new decade (hell it seems like it was JUST Y2K). And so much had happened in that time. 10 years huh?

9/11
Two new jobs
2 wars
a recession
Friends getting married, having kids
20 year high school and college anniversaries
Parents moving back to VA
Travels to New Orleans, Oklahoma, Kansas, Connecticut, California, Florida, Vegas (boy I loved the Cirque de Solais LOVE show), Chicago, New Jersey, NYC, Cancun

just some things...

So 2010?

I want to stay off the smoking
I want to read more (a lot more since I really barely read in the past few months)
stitch more
Want to get back to New York, NOLA, Boston, get to the caribbean
Visit friends
Be happy

Sounds like good enough goals for me!

Happy New Year Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. It has been an amazing 10 years. I'm glad I got to know you and if you need to snot about the cigarettes just let me know. I've made it almost 4 months so I understand....and remember. Hope the New Year is all that you want.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...