Saturday, April 10, 2010

The world of Brian and Wendy Froud

I am here at Rencon 2010. Been having lots of fun and have been to some great panels which I will blog about over the coming week.

But one thing today was a Greenman panel (on which the Frouds were speakers). They started with a lovely vdeo montage of some incredible Greenman/Greenwoman images that was breathtaking.

If you dont know the Frouds, you should get to know their fantasy art. If you do, you know what I am talking about.

I have attached a link to their website so you can check it out.

They breathe nature into their work. And they are really nice and intersting people.

I was lucky enough to purchase some beautiful prints which they were graqcious enough to sign. Now I cant wait to frame them so I can get them on my walls!

and for those fantasy movie fans - Brian was involved in The Dark Crystala and Labyrinth (two I LOVE) and yes there is a Dark Crystal sequel coming - How exciting is that?

And tommrorow I get another Froud fix as I go to another panel with them on their new Faerie ORacle!!!!!!

Hugs!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...