Monday, December 20, 2010

Upside Down Post

Upside Down Post:







Yurn your frown upside down into a smile as this post is for those who do not enjoy the family gatherings at Christmas. You know who you are and why but today I thought it would be fun to have a little fun.






This is a "Would you rather" reply when someone asks what you would rather do get through the holidays than spend it with family?






1. I'd rather drop a house on my sister.


2. Have a root canal


3. Eat fruitcake even the store bought kind.


4. Have my neighbor tell me about her colon in great detail


5. Dust


6. Watch my cat chase and kill a mouse


7. Hear the neighbor's dogs barking all night long.


8. Shovel snow


9. Open my prezzies and discover everyone sent me clothes two sizes too small. What is family for but to get the sizes wrong even after they call and ask.


10. I'd rather read a good murder mystery set at Christmas this would make it a killer holiday for me.


Okay you all come up with your own funny list and I can't wait to see what you have. Oh one last one from me....


I'd rather run out of coffee than spend Christmas with......you fill in the blank.


Hugs,


Pamela who is now smiling!

7 comments:

  1. Its number 10 for me. I'm afraid yours could cause me to be a character in True Crime Fiction. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    LOL like I said come up with your own list to post. Some of mine were not so funny.

    Happy Holidays,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this page. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many corners.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.
    learn technical analysis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, awesome site. I came across this on Ask Jeeves, and I am really happy that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the post and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.
    PPC Marketing Training

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your website came up in my research and I’m taken by what you have composed on this topic. I am presently extending my research and thus cannot contribute further, yet, I have bookmarked your web site and will be returning to keep up with any incoming updates. Just love it and thanks for admitting my remark.
    seo company delhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your blog is one of the best blogs in the world. The content of this site is the most reliable.Thanks for the post.
    CareerMint

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...