Thursday, October 6, 2011

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND HANDMADE GIFTS:


CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND HANDMADE GIFTS:



Have you started your Christmas shopping? I did this past month but I am a cross stitcher and in order to have any ornaments or gifts you must stitch a season or two in advance. Soooo today I pulled the floss and fabby to start a gingerbread ornament. We need to cheer me on to get this one done as I am a very slow stitcher.

Have you started your Christmas stitching, quilting, crafting etc....and if so what are you making this year?

Do you think you will complete your projects in time ?

Okay I am going to stitch before I get back to my book Town In Lobster Stew by B.B. Haywood.

Happy Autumn and Christmas Cheer!

Hugs,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...