Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas


MERRY CHRISTMAS:

I hope all of our friends had a very merry holiday. Do you have plans for New Year's Day? We are still in Kansas City and will come home New Year's Eve Day so New Year's Day I will be having our usual steak, baked potato and salad. I will also be doing laundry.LOL....

Did you get a Christmas book that you would like to read soon?

Our daughter went back to work today and so did our SIL so we have the kids for a full 8-12 hours today. It's been years since we kept them like this so I am sure I will be kept on my toes with the four year old. LOL....

Did anyone catch the new movies at the theatre this past weekend?

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and will go into the new year with renewed spirits.

Hugs,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...