Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Monday


It's Monday:



It's Monday (yawn) but the good news is that it's a brand new week and so the possibilties are endless. I plan to make the most of my week.

What will be the best part of your week?

As a reader are you reading a book you would like to share with us today? Do you have a hobby you would like to make or finish some projects this week?

As an author are you close to finishing a book? Are you beginning a new book project? Writers and editors are you busy with the new year and a new crop of authors? What about our author who write series what book in the series are you writing?

Anyone join any new reading or writing groups online/face to face?

How about research and PR who is trying to get the word out and what are you researching?

Most of all what are you looking forward to this week? Are there any new tv shows or movies that are airing this week that you want to see?

"I am looking forward Special Victims this week."

Okay I am off to have something to drink this morning.

Hugs,

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Books - I have been reading a lot of True Crime this year so far - One I recommend is Twisted Triangle.

    Looking forward to watching Absolutely Fabulous 20 year show I recorded last night.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to finish A Dead Red Cadillac, which I'm really enjoying, but it's on my Kindle and that is my middle of the night reading. I'm also trying to finish listening to The Forgotten Garden before I have to return it.

    I can't think of a show I'm waiting to see...maybe something will come to me.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...