Friday, June 29, 2012

Holidays


HOLIDAYS:



As a nation we are gearing up to celebrate the 4th of July holiday. This has me wondering what your favorite holidays are and what are your least favorite holidays? I think the 4th Of July is one of my least favorite holidays (which probably means I am more of a grouch than I think I am) but I really can't warm up to this holiday. I don't dislike it I just don't care for the holiday. This one is probably my least favorite and then probably Easter comes as the next one.

As a child I loved Easter but as an adult it doesn't hold the same feelings for me.

My favorites are Halloween and Thanksgiving which probably has a lot to do with the season they fall in and the fact that as an adult I can still find the magic in these holidays.

The hustle and bustle of Christmas wears me out and in our family someone is always disgruntled with someone else. I just really look forward to New Years Day......LOL anyway tell us your least favorite and your most favorite holidays.

I really hope everyone has a great 4th Of July and no matter how you spend it we are a great nation.



Love,

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Not too fond of the 4th myself. Too hot. Not a big fireworks fan... Used to love it - goign to the Naitonal Mall for the concerts - seeing the Beach Boys. But times have changed and so have I.

    Labor day is one I find rather pointless though I do love the break.

    Love Halloween - just time for lots of fun.

    Christmas/Solstice/Chanukah is a fun (if busy) time.

    Another one I dont care about is New Years.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...