Monday, June 2, 2014

A Brand New Month

A brand new month. I hope everyone has a great week. We will hit 90 for Tuesday and Wednesday. Then the weather is sane again. LOL

Anyway what was your favorite book, movie and tv series in May and will you tell us about it?

My favorite series was "Waking The Dead" although over the weekend we also watched "Heat Of The Sun" and "Kidnap and Ransom", all have Trevor Eve in them.

Favorite book was my kindle read Hildao Hopkins (Knitters mystery series), it is a great!

Movie I can't remember any movie that moved me this month.

Hugs,
Pam 
"May your talents bloom."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...