Monday, March 9, 2015

Daylight Savings Time

Good Morning,

Spring forward has begun. It has effected me in so many ways and here are but a few. I don't know when to get up and when to go to bed. Eating seems to lack luster since it feels too early or late to a meal at the proper time. I can't feel settled in and all the sudden I want to live in the past because the present is too difficult.


This is only day two of DST and I want to stop not knowing if I am coming or going. I know it will stop in a week or two and I'll laugh about how much I was upset over DST. You know this year is the worst year for this to affect me so badly. I feel it's because I have had such a bad health winter with being sick almost all winter that one more change is one too many.

Last week I had vertigo so bad I could get off the couch and out of my pj's  it was scary. Don't know what brought it on and I couldn't make it to the doctor as it was that bad.

So I am hoping all these things will work themselves out and will be doing better as soon as the spring is here and the flowers bloom. LOL... I know allergies and sinuses but at least I can get out and walk etc...
.
What is everyone reading? What was your favorite book you read in February?

Happy first Monday of daylight savings time.


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...