Saturday, July 4, 2015

happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July. I hope your day and night sparkles and glitters.

Happy reading,
I am reading : MURDER at the BOOK GROUP by Maggie King, PLAYED BY THE BOOK by Lucy Arlington and WELL READ, THEN DEAD Terri Farley Moran.

What are you reading, writing and how are you spending your weekend?
I spent this evening watching reruns of VERA that was nice and fun. Our dog pepper doesn't care for fireworks so I heard them but have not seen any yet as Frank was out at his daughter's farm and I wanted to watch VERA, but I will see the city fireworks.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...