Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday Library Trip

Good Evening,
Okay this library trip is simple. I turned in one book, renewed all the others and brought home The BODY In The BIRCHES by Katherine Hall Page. Today is Katherine's birthday so I thought it was fitting to bring this book home from the library.
Hopefully I will finish reading something soon so I can write a review.
I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday because as far as I know I can do what I want this weekend!
Not sure what will be and it will probably turn into a working weekend. I do want to read and cross stitch.

Okay off to put the laundry in the dryer. I know how to live but the good news is I can type author inquiries while the clothes are in the dryer.

Keeping it mystery,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...