2. The Christmas Tree Lot – Another small 7”w X 5” piece depicting a eclectic display of different pine trees.
3. Jazzy Jack – Can you say bling? With the flair of a Mardi Gras mask, this is a pumpkin face with lots of texture, color and pizzazz. Size is 10”w X 10”.
4. Glitzy Gourdelia – The female companion piece to Jazzy Jack. Size is 10” X 10”.
· My favorite place to vacation is the Beach Haven on St. Petersburg Beach. It is a small mom and pop kind of motel right on the beach that has efficiency-type rooms on the ground level. We spend a whole glorious week there each July where I lay on the beach, lay at the pool, read my Kindle, eat, drink, take naps and basically do nothing else. I don ‘t even take any stitching with me.
· Favorite song … ewe, that’s a tough one. You are going to think this is weird, but I think I will have to say my favorite song is “Break My Stride” by Matthew Wilder. It’s kind of my theme song. When the going gets tough, I sing that to myself.
· One of my favorite movies is “Ruddy”. I love those feel-good-movies when the underdog and the guy with heart wins!
· Favorite authors … Stephen King, Michael Creighton, Dean Koontz. Love reading the weird and spooky stuff. But, I also like a good mystery too.
· Television series … of my goodness … there are so many. A girl has to do something while she is doing all that stitching: