Monday, January 4, 2016

Downton Abby

Who watched "Downton Abby" last night? I thought the premire was great last night. I especially loved the interviews and behind the scenes.
Since I loved this series I really am sad that after season six it will end.
one of my favorite parts is that Edith is actually embarking on her new life. I am one of those who wants her to be happy.

Did you watch last night? Do you have any thoughts on season six? What do you think will happen. They mentioned that as in life not everyone will have a happy end to their part.

Sunday night have become more exciting.
On a completely different note Kansas City Chiefs won their tenth game yesterday afternoon. Which is my team so I had a great Sunday!

Love,
Pamela 

1 comment:

  1. I have it on the DVR and will watch sometime this week.I have mixed feelings about it ending, but I always support the end on a high note theory.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...