Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday Blog Post: By Pamela James

I am late checking in this weekend. It's been days since I have posted a blog by me.
I would like to say that I finished reading a book. I haven't finished reading a book. I'm close to finishing reading two of the three books.

I do want to say that my favorite historical crime mystery for 2015 is: ALCHEMY: By CHRIS JAMES is a series you won't want to miss reading.
I have two authors that I want to add to this list but must find the exact title of the books. I thought I wrote them down but haven't found that to be the case.
I will make sure I add them to a blog I post this week.

I hope your week will be happy, healthy and successful.

What genres are you reading and are you enjoying your books?

Hugs,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...