Monday, May 9, 2016

Good Morning Blog by Pamela James

Good Monday Morning,


I see it didn't show where I thought I posted the last blog "R.I.P. Jim Lavene Blog. My apology for this and I will fix it later.


This morning I wanted to wish you a good morning.


We are going having rain and the storms will be back this morning. Hopefully I m able to get back on here today and tonight. I am not finished with blog posts.


I am reading Mrs. Jefferies Wins The Prize by Emily Brightwell. I am also reading a Monica Ferris book it's in the other room or I would know the title.  I know it's main topic is about a hoarder whose house has a tree that fell on it.


Last night I read, colored and stitched. Actually I stitched all weekend.


Mother's Day I watched HOLMES this has Laura Linney in it. Very touching.
I watched actually re-watched Holmes & Houdini this is a fun series.
Sunday night: Call The Midwife, Wallander and Elementary.


Back to my Vanilla Carmel Coffee.


Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...