Friday, June 10, 2016

Blog: My summer wishlist by Pamela James

I have most of my summer wishlist jotted down. This means I will have to get it from the library or buy them because almost all of them are new books this year.
I will pick an author to reread their books this summer.
Below is my list of wishes to read.

The Black Cat Knocks On Wood by Kay Finch.
Law and Author by Erika Chase.
Tea Cups And Carnage by Lynn Cahoon.
The Skeleton Haunts A House by Leigh Perry
A Premonition of Murder by Mary Kennedy.
A Shattering Crime by Jennifer McAndrews.
The Calamity Cafe by Gayle Leeson.
Now for October I already know that I want the Hammett Hex by Victoria Abbott.
I still have July and August to go before I know the rest of my summer reading but this is a start on the books I do know I want to read.
Probably my summer reread will be Nancy Atherton or maybe Agatha Christie. 
I also will add that I will read whatever Rhys Bowen will have out this year that I haven't read. The same for some other authors such as Sherry Harris, Monica Ferris, Ellery Adams ( I love the book retreat series), Melissa Bourbon (her magical dressmaking mystery series is to die for), Janet Bolin has a great Threadville Mystery Series, Ellen Byron Series, Cindy Blackburn, Elaine Viets and Lorraine Barrett and Bartlett Series. Laura Levine's newest one.
There are more series to list but I will do it as each month releases a new one of my favorite authors.
The good news about listing my books on here is when I need to find which ones I want at the bookstore or at the library I can print this out and take it with me.
Hugs,
Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Pamela, for including me on your TBR list. My new Angela Richman, Death Investigator series will be out August 2. I'm delighted to be in the company of so many good writers.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...