Monday, October 23, 2017

My favorite time of year: Blog

I love Halloween. It's my favorite time of the year. My October has been filled with unexpected situations that I will not bore you with and I have to say if it wasn't for movies, mystery books and acorn along with Netflix I would have had that nervous breakdown that I planned to have since May of this year.
I also have good friends like Terri, Bonnie, Sandy Henry and all of my facebook and blog friends to help me thru this one.
My dog Rylee has been an inspiration. You can learn a lot from a dog's life.
Anyway, do you have a favorite fall set of dishes or a favorite fall or Halloween centerpiece? Maybe a fall candle you like?
Is there a favorite fall mystery or movie you enjoy?
I love Hocus Pocus and Arsenic and Old Lace?
Love,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in New York for a while, fall definitely had more meaning! I'm back in L.A. now, and today, in fact, it's 11 in the morning and 90 degrees outside! I remember walking to work one day in NYC, though, Halloween, actually. I stopped to get orange and black-topped cupcakes to take to my coworkers. It was a brisk, cool day, the sky was brilliant blue, and it really did feel like all was right with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...