Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Blog: Late November



Good Evening Everyone,

November has been  a busy month. On the upside our tree is up, the books I am going to finish reading and due to write reviews on are done.
Soon I will post reviews of the books I've read this month.
I am still working on my cross stitch projects for Halloween. 

Another plus is that our weather has been in the 70's today now on the downside we have 20 mile an hour winds.

My favorite mystery this month is by Elaine Viets, "CHECKED OUT" is a fabulous cozy mystery. In other words if you have Elaine Viets, mystery to read  life is good. This one part of her Dead-End-Job Mystery Series. 
Okay I'm hope everyone is well, happy and healthy,

If you have a good book you are never alone,
Pamela James






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do too and to me the library setting is another character in her mystery.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...