Monday, February 26, 2018

Vintage


First I want to thank everyone for keeping positive thoughts and prayers for me and my family during my stroke and the Parkinson's Disease all of which I have.

I must add I'm feeling rather vintage. However, it's not  the type of vintage I want to talk about this afternoon.
I love vintage clothes, hats and jewelry but most of all I love vintage posters and tins.
There are other things vintage I like as such aprons and cookie cutters.

Vintage mystery authors are a passion of mine. 
Am I in a minority on all things vintage?

In a different life I think I would be a jewelry designer or have own a clock repair shop complete with watches.

Anyway what are your thoughts?

Until next time keep reading,

Pam James





1 comment:

  1. I like a lot of vintage -- jewelry, books, clothes, shows, crafts... The only thing vintage I hate is the outdated social attitudes of vintage. :)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...