Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review: The Crocodile Hunter by Steve and Terri Irwin

When Steve and Terri Irwin started their filming, I am sure they had no idea how influential they would become in the word of conservation and just educating and entertaining people.  After Steve's tragic death, I missed the shows a lot.  Steve's enthusiasm for the animals always made me enthusiastic as well.  I cannot watch him and NOT smile.  It always makes me happy.  So, this book was so nostalgic as well and educational for me.  Between the wonderful pictures,  and personal insights, it gives you just want you want and expect.  I also love that Steve's work continues at Australia zoo and I continue to be amazed at how powerful his message has been.  Basically a trip to Australia Zoo is one of my bucket list items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...