Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pamela's April Reads


Here are my April Reads:
1. Seventy-Seven Clocks by Christopher Fowler (At) This wasmy favorite book of the month.
2. Careless In Red by Elizabeth George (Bt) Very well written and great building of suspense the mystery was masterfully written. I do feel it could have been written in less pages and while a good book by the end I was happy to have reached the last page.
3. Killer Cruise by Laura Levine Light and funny cruise ship mystery. I love this series and this is one of the better books in her series.(A)
4. The Last Coincidence by Rex Stout As always Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin are great detectives and this would was a pleasure to read. (A)
5. Murder At The Academy Awards by Joan Rivers & Jerrilyn Farmer This book was a riot and since I love fashion and fun this really hit the spot. Just the right flair for drama and character to love....(Bt)
6. Out Of Body by Stella Cameron is a nice taunt suspense complete with a little romance. (A)
This my list for April since two of them were extremely large books I don' feel bad about only read six books this month.
Currently I am reading Motherhood is Murder by Diana Orgain and so far I am enjoying it emensely.
Hugs,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...