Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Pamela's April Reads
Here are my April Reads:
1. Seventy-Seven Clocks by Christopher Fowler (At) This wasmy favorite book of the month.
2. Careless In Red by Elizabeth George (Bt) Very well written and great building of suspense the mystery was masterfully written. I do feel it could have been written in less pages and while a good book by the end I was happy to have reached the last page.
3. Killer Cruise by Laura Levine Light and funny cruise ship mystery. I love this series and this is one of the better books in her series.(A)
4. The Last Coincidence by Rex Stout As always Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin are great detectives and this would was a pleasure to read. (A)
5. Murder At The Academy Awards by Joan Rivers & Jerrilyn Farmer This book was a riot and since I love fashion and fun this really hit the spot. Just the right flair for drama and character to love....(Bt)
6. Out Of Body by Stella Cameron is a nice taunt suspense complete with a little romance. (A)
This my list for April since two of them were extremely large books I don' feel bad about only read six books this month.
Currently I am reading Motherhood is Murder by Diana Orgain and so far I am enjoying it emensely.
Detectives are called to a crime scene where there is a LOT of blood and no body. Not knowing whether the resident is the killer or victim...
MM: Frances, give us the back story on how and when you became an author? I started by telling stories. I’d walk home from school wit...
Hannah Swensen loves the Christmas Season in Lake Eden, Minnesota but this year nothing is as cozy as it should be murder is anything but co...
Cathy is a very shy girl who is being bullied by the popular Tiffany. Surla is a cat - the familiar of a nasty witch for hundreds of year...