Monday, August 9, 2010

Guest Bloggers


Want To Be A Guest Blogger ?

Okay this blog will be short and to the point. For September, October and November if you have a book coming out, if readers would like to guest blog and even if you have blogged with us before. We would like you to contact me and I am taking guest bloggers for the next three months.
I have had a busy summer but starting this week things will be slowing down and I can now start to schedule in our late summer and fall bloggers.
Please contact me via blog post and if you do not have my email addy I will send it to you via your email addy.

Hugs,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...