Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Storm

WINTER STORM:







What is your favorite way to kill time when a winter storm lands on your door step? I love to watch movies and cross stitch. However today we are getting snow and I think since I have had little time to read that I will snuggle in and read. My husband is in the hospital and since I am snowed in and can't get out to see him right now that I am going to take a ME day. Although I may end up going out later if my daughter Mishell decides to stop by and pick me up. Right now a little me time is very much needed.


I will say at least he didn't have to have the second surgery. I will add that diabetes is a nasty disease with all types of twists and turns. Don't know when he will be home yet as this morning his blood pressure went wonky. So keep a good thought for Frank and I and hopefully as the days go on I'll have more news to share. I do know that wound vac treatment is not for the feint of heart.


Hugs,


Pamela

1 comment:

  1. I would say, read, nap, stitch and watch movies. Drinking lots of tea and cocoa.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...