Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Morning

GOOD MORNING:







I hope it's a good Monday morning for you today. Frank is back to work and things seem to be a little more settled down. This is good because I have missed blogging and reading other author blogs.


How about that Superbowl game yesterday? My team did not win but all in all it was a good game. Not sure I thought so much of the half time events or for that matter the commericals but the game was good.


I am hoping that this week is the turning point where I can write every day instead of just once in a while. That is to say I've been writing roughly three times a week for a few hours which for me is not regular enough.


Fatal Fixer Upper is a really good mystery that I am reading this week. My friend Terri sent me some books and I can't wait to start reading Devil May Ride by Wendy Roberts (A Ghost Duster Mystery) I've been dying to read this book. LOL


I want to thank everyone for their prayers, support, cards and gifts as I have been going through this ordeal with Frank and his health. It's nice to have friends and a support system. My friend Skye made me a beautiful card that I will cherish.


Today we reach a high of 30 and tomorrow will be even colder. I think that chicken soup is in order for tomorrow but tonight we are going to have hoagies and salad.


I finished my cross stitch project last week and started the Irish Coffee Sampler (but put it away until floss arrives) started a Hinzeit B O O K S pattern this weekend and have the B, the background etc done on the first letter and have started the background on the second letter. There is more to this pattern than you think. LOL


Okay I need coffee this morning but even if the weather is dreary remember to smile.


Love,


Pam

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a good game too -- and I WAS glad the packers won - I have never liked the Steelers. LOL Also liked half-time show but I DO like the Black Eyed Peas as well.

    The Roberts book was a lot of fun!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are getting better for you and Frank. It's good that you kept writing no matter how little you think you have accomplished.
    Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...