Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Announcement


ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dru Ann Love has joined Terri, Dorothy and myself on our blog. Dru with be posting reviews and I am hoping she will

post blogs or interviews from time to time.

Since Terri is very busy and I have health issues Dru is a blessing to us. As you can read Terri has posted Dru's first

review and she couldn't have chosen a better book. Laura Levine and her series are great for my 'mental health' and

overall well being. (LOL) anyway join us in welcoming Dru as we very happy to have her with us.

Dru also reads tons more books than I do especially since I am currently writing a short and a book.

Hugs,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...