Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Pam's 2013 cross Stitching
Okay here is my 2013 Work-inprogress list and new project list.
1. WIP The Book Shelf by Little House Of Needlework
2. Fanciful Cat from 2000 June/july issue of Stitcher's World Magazine
3. Santa Cookie Plate by Faithworks
4. Christmas In The Kitchen by Sue Hillis
5. Jenny Bean Friendship Sampler by Shakespears Peddler
6. Irish Cream Sampler by Casey Buonaugurio
7. Skull Sampler
8. Garden Of Eden Sampler
9. Sleepy Hollow by Glendon Place
10. The Crypt Club by Prairie Moon
Now I do want to do some Halloween Ornaments and other small projects and I will probably add some new patterns to stitch as I buy them or run across them. I don't think I can complete the Garden Of Eden Sampler this year but I will at least try to month add stitches to it. I have another Little House Of Needlework sampler which is coffee themed and I am sure I will continue with it but the bookshelf I want done soon. So we will see as I also with be writing books and short stories this year.
Over the weekend I finally went out of town. This is a big deal for me as I usually can't ride in a car because of my vertigo and it did...
Upside Down Post: Yurn your frown upside down into a smile as this post is for those who do not enjoy the family gatherings at Chris...
Hannah Swensen loves the Christmas Season in Lake Eden, Minnesota but this year nothing is as cozy as it should be murder is anything but co...
MM: Frances, give us the back story on how and when you became an author? I started by telling stories. I’d walk home from school wit...