Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Pam's 2013 cross Stitching
Okay here is my 2013 Work-inprogress list and new project list.
1. WIP The Book Shelf by Little House Of Needlework
2. Fanciful Cat from 2000 June/july issue of Stitcher's World Magazine
3. Santa Cookie Plate by Faithworks
4. Christmas In The Kitchen by Sue Hillis
5. Jenny Bean Friendship Sampler by Shakespears Peddler
6. Irish Cream Sampler by Casey Buonaugurio
7. Skull Sampler
8. Garden Of Eden Sampler
9. Sleepy Hollow by Glendon Place
10. The Crypt Club by Prairie Moon
Now I do want to do some Halloween Ornaments and other small projects and I will probably add some new patterns to stitch as I buy them or run across them. I don't think I can complete the Garden Of Eden Sampler this year but I will at least try to month add stitches to it. I have another Little House Of Needlework sampler which is coffee themed and I am sure I will continue with it but the bookshelf I want done soon. So we will see as I also with be writing books and short stories this year.
Each story in this collection features an animal as an important part of the story. Some of my favorite stories were "As the Crow F...
Heaven and Earth Designs MM2: Michele, how do you come up with the ideas for your designs? I have a 35 year history in computer pr...
Today - our guest: Helen Hawthorne is here to share her experiences with Dead End Jobs. Here is her Resume: Would You Hire T...
October Again Wow, another year is all but over. Pretty soon Halloween will be upon us, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, and 2018! 2018 ??...