Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dear Readers & Bloggers,


Dear Readers & Bloggers,

 

What food do you never ever want to see on your plate? I

I have two one is shrimp. I don't like it and yes I used to live in the south and I know it's a staple but not for me. The other is liver. My mother tried to make me eat it years ago and there was a scene. (I was five years old) and I never want to see or smell it again.

What are your picky foods?

Can you come up with a mystery title for the foods you don't want to see on your plate?

 

"The Day The Liver Died."  "Death Of A Shrimp."

 

Hugs,

Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...