Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I am doing today

I started the morning writing but I got stuck early on so I decided to go to the hair of the dog....so to speak. I decided to sit down and cross stitch and you know what? It worked I stitched my way through the plot problem and can proceed with more writing today.

When you are stuck in a project and don't exactly have an answer right away. What do you do to get yourself back on the right track and frame of mind?

I am not talking about writing I mean whatever your chosen projects are that happen befuddle you. In my case I got lucky today because as every writer knows it's not always that easy. However I knew the answer had to be there and once I concentrated on something else it came to me.

I used to have this happen a lot when my hands were in dishwater. LOL

Hugs,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...