Friday, February 21, 2014

Submission Is Everything:

Okay as most of you know I have penned four self published books.  My problem is I don't know where to submit to next as I want to steer away from self publishing and go with electronic or regular publisher (small house) but I don't know whether to say anything about the four books? I don't know whether to consider the mystery a first time author category say for Malice Submissions or for any other publisher or contest.

Okay authors on this list tell me what you would do how to handle this topic?

Hugs,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...