Monday, April 14, 2014

Good morning!

Good Morning Bloggers,

I hope you had a great weekend. We actually had a nice weather weekend. I spent mine taking walks, cross stitching and watched several movies and episodes.

Basically I wanted to check in today and see how everyone is doing what is new in your life?

What are you reading? I am reading the latest Monica Ferris Mystery (been reading on it off and on for a month), I also am reading The Book Of Old Houses by Sarah Graves and Keeping Mum by Alyse Carlson.

All are good mysteries. Do you have spring plans?

If any of our authors on this blog would like a new interview or would just rather send us a blog please contact me so we can add you to the list. Last month I was a bit disorganized but am back on track now....

Okay I love you all. Thank you for being here with us.

Hugs,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...