Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I am trying out my new computer tonight. It is a learning curve. I have to say I think this computer will take time to get used to and I hope everyone will ber with me.

Anyway, how are you all doing? Terri has a birthday this Friday and she will take that day off. Yippee as she is working very, very hard lately and I am excited that Terri, will get some much needed rest and I hope she has a little fun on Friday and this weekend.

Now what are you reading? I am still on Miss Dimples and the other book I am enthralled with is A SKELETON in the FAMILY. I love this book and am dragging out finishing it.
😉
Hugs,
Pamela


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela,
    Good luck with your new computer. I need a new laptop but I'm not sure when I'll get it. I'm reading & loving Yarn Over Murder by Maggie Sefton.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...