Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I am trying out my new computer tonight. It is a learning curve. I have to say I think this computer will take time to get used to and I hope everyone will ber with me.

Anyway, how are you all doing? Terri has a birthday this Friday and she will take that day off. Yippee as she is working very, very hard lately and I am excited that Terri, will get some much needed rest and I hope she has a little fun on Friday and this weekend.

Now what are you reading? I am still on Miss Dimples and the other book I am enthralled with is A SKELETON in the FAMILY. I love this book and am dragging out finishing it.
😉
Hugs,
Pamela


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela,
    Good luck with your new computer. I need a new laptop but I'm not sure when I'll get it. I'm reading & loving Yarn Over Murder by Maggie Sefton.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete

Scandals all over the place

Every day it seems like there are more and more scandals of men behaving badly.  Weinstein, Moore, Franken, Spacey, Rose -- on and on it goe...