Thursday, June 12, 2014

Today

Today I want to talk tv series and movies. I am loving Major Crimes this season. I really like Motive and I do have to say I miss watching Call The Midwife, Downton Abbey, Castle and another show or two I can't remember this morning.

Have you watched any fun movies this week? I haven't but here at Melissa's, yesterday I watched Magnum PI for several episodes.

This visit I haven't stitched a lick. BUT have been reading I can't say enough good things about the cozy I am reading "Skeleton In the Closet by Leigh Perry/aka/ Toni P. Kelner. I have to say I want the whole series. I am jealous of the concept  because I should have thought of this series to write. My friends can tell you I love skeltons, skulls and crossbones.

I am in kind of a fould mood today that I hope goes away as I have both grandson's home today.

Hugs,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...