Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pam's Library Trip

My library trip:

Last night I went to the library. Here is the library stash:
The DOUBLE CROSS By CLARE O'DONOHUE (A Someday Quilt Mystery Series)


TAKEN IN By ELIZABETH LYNN CASEY (Southern Sewing Circle Mystery Series)


SPADE & ARCHER By JOE GORES (The Prequel to Dashiell Hammett's -The Maltese Falcon)

LITTLE INDISCRETIONS By CARMEN POSADAS (A DELECTABLE MYSTERY)


This will be helpful. I am also reading a great book on my kindle set in the 1940's shade of Sam Spade. It's in the bedroom so I will have tell you the title when I add it to my book journal list.

Current Read AUNT DIMITY and the WISHING WELL it should be finished tonight.

What are you reading? What did you finish reading?


Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...