Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pam's May reads

My May Reads:
1. Clam Wake by Mary Daheim
2. How To Write A Cozy Mystery by Nancy Cohen
3. Aunt Dimity and The Wishing Well by Nancy Atherton
4. The Wolfe Widow by Victoria Abbott
5. The Girl Next Door by Ruth Rendell
6. Cover Story by Erika Chase
7. The Ghost and Mrs. Meower by Krista Davis

I had a pretty good reading month. A few books were not listed because I had to return them to the library before finished. My top favorite was THE WOLFE WIDOW by Victoria Abbott.

Currently Reading: Well Read Then Dead:
Of course I am still using Nancy Cohen's Book.

Now it's your turn:

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...