Monday, July 20, 2015

Hair

I took the scissors to my hair this morning. All I can say is it's shorter and now my summer cut. LOLOLOL
Anyway I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday. I shall endeavor to be more productive before the rain starts this afternoon/evening.
What are your Monday plans? Are you reading anything good?
I have a book I need to start reading for review. I also need to sort out my author inquiries and whom I have not sent interview questions.
After all of this and laundry then it will be time to cross stitch. That is my reward for all the to-do list today.
Huggable,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...