Monday, August 24, 2015

Review: The Edge of Normal by Carla Norton

  • Reeve is a survivor.  She survived being kidnapped and held captive and abuse.  She is healing.  Now, another girl has escaped captivity from another sadistic abuser and her therapist asks if she will talk to Abby and help her.  Only there are two other girls missing and everyone wants answers.

I really liked this book, I wasn't sure at first.  I had many questions about what was happening but I really liked Reeve so I kept going and I am glad I did.

The story was complex and interesting even if it did have some predictable moments.  The story is told in multiple POVs one of which is the main villain who is truly evil and intelligent.  Overall, I am really glad I stuck with the book after my initial hesitation.

  • Paperback: 360 pages
  • Publisher: Pan Books; Main Market Ed. edition (August 14, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1447230787
  • ISBN-13: 978-144723078

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...