Monday, August 8, 2016

Guest Blogger - Alice Duncan


So I'm all recovered from my hip-replacement surgery, and all that hurts now is my back. Well, and my feet, but heck, you can't have everything.

Come to think of it, I also had cataract surgery on my right eye and now can't see, but there you go. Will see the eye doc on the 8th, and get new specs, and that will take care of that. I hope.
Anyway, August will see the publication of BRUISED SPIRITS, Daisy Gumm Majesty's tenth adventure (it's actually her eleventh, but who's counting?) I'll get in touch with the folks who won BRUISED SPIRITS individually.

July saw the re-issue of three of my old historical paranormal romances written by me as Rachel Wilson. They're available on Amazon's Kindle e-reader now and will be available on other venues soon.

They have lovely new covers, as you can see below:

If you decide you NEED to have one (or all) of these books, just click on the link below the coverer, and you'll get to Amazon's Kindle page for the book.

Restless Souls  




















Heaven’s Promise  






















Bittersweet Summer 





I guess I'll be giving way copies of these books in August. So if you're interested in winning a paranormal historical romance, please send me your name and e-mail address (well, I guess I'll already have that) at alice@aliceduncan.net.

Thanks! 

Also, please visit my web page at http:aliceduncan.net and my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/alice.duncan.925


Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...