Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year Blog

Happy New Year,
This year I did manage to stay up and see the ball drop and was fine but my real New Year's started when the new season of Sherlock began and when the chiefs won their game. Now this starts a Happy New Year at least for me.
To top this good news the Hallmark Mysteries & Movies has started showing the mysteries.
I binge watched the movies yesterday. Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, Hannah Swenson Mysteries are the movies I binge watched yesterday. 
Overall I had a nice New Year's in 2017 and I even remembered to eat my blackeyed peas.

I hope you had a good start to your new year.
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...