Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pamela's Dec 2013 reads


I didn't read many in December but what I read was of great quality.

 

1. Death By Surprise by Carolyn Hart

2. Read and Buried by Elizabeth Lynn Casey

3. 13 Clues For Miss Marple by Agatha Christie

4. The Green Mill Murder by Kerry Greenwood

5. Remnants Of Murder by Elizabeth Lynn Casey

6. The Unexpected Guest by Agatha Christie.

 

Current Reads: The Battered Body by J.B. Stanley and The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Gilbraith (aka JK Rowlings).

 

I am not going to rate the books because they were ALL good reads. I will say my favorite book of the month is 13 Clues For Miss Marple which is a collection of Miss Marple short stories. I liked this because I could read a short story in one night. Then start another the next day and since December is a busy month it worked for me.

 

Hugs,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...