Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Review: Fallen by Leslie Tentler

Someone is killing cops in Atlanta and Ryan is a homicide detective who is determined to stop the killer.  Lydia is his ex-wife who is an Attending Physician in the ER at Mercy Hospital who is embroiled in issues of her own after an abused woman comes to her for help.  

This story grabbed me from page one and kept me turning.  The characters were interesting and realistic and the story was intense and kept me guessing.  A very satisfying read.  The only thing I really didn't understand was why it had the Prologue it did.  I thought that would be more appropriate as simply a first chapter.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...